Opportunity for those of you with a special interest in toxicology…
AACT announces new travel awards to NACCT 2015!
- Who: Students (graduate/medical) and Trainees (residents/fellows/postdocs)
- What: Three $1,000 awards to support travel of 1 student and 2 trainees to present abstract at NACCT
- When: Application deadline is August 1, 2015
- Where: NACCT 2015 in San Francisco, California
- Why: To enjoy networking interactions with clinical toxicologists from around the world
- How: Application information and materials on AACT website (http://www.clintox.org/student_and_trainee.cfm)
Applications will consist of a copy of the accepted abstract, a letter of reference from a mentor and a short face page form. Abstracts describing research studies will have priority over case reports. Applications will be judged based on the quality of the abstract and the mentor’s letter. Note that the awardee and the mentor must be members of AACT.
For more information visit www.clintox.org.